"wings + horns x byBorre" Bomber Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- This bomber jacket from wings + horns is made from the ultra rare spacesuit fabric that was comissioned from Amsterdam design studio byBorre. The fabric is a unique cotton/polyester blend, and features a mixture of perforated, quilted, and lined textures. The jacket is also insulated with Polartec Alpha insulation, making it warm enough for harsh climates. No word on how it fares in outer space... yet.
- Slim fit through sleeves with slightly more relaxed body for layering
- Articulated polyester sleeves
- Custom pebbled snap button closure
- Underarm gusset
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- Polartec Alpha insulated sleeves for extra warmth
- Stretch-nylon lining and sleeves
- Interior left-chest pocket
- Custom fabric designed in collaboration with Amsterdam design studio byBorre
- Shell: 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- Lining: 93% nylon, 7% spandex
- Contrast: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 24.5" Medium 43" 17.5" 25.75" 25.25" Large 45" 17.75" 26.5" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.