"1000 Mile" Boot in Cordovan No. 8
- Brand Info
The Wolverine "1000 Mile" is a classic style boot designed as an homage to the original models of 1914 from the Wolverine heritage brand. These boots are made from extremely soft Horween Chromexcel leather that breaks in substantially easier than most boots from heritage brands. The classic design is comfortable anywhere from rugged hikes through the wilderness, to stomping around the city.
- Made from super soft Horween Chromexcel leather.
- DuraShocks compression pads. These pads absorb shock in the heel and forefoot and are a big reason why Wolverine boots have sustained their reputation as the most comfortable boots on the market today.
- Stacked leather outsole, rubber Vibram heel cap
- Classic 4 hole style with 3 lace hooks
- Classic plain toe design.
- Waxed cotton laces
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Approx. 1" heel
Take your typical boot size (.5 down from regular shoes).
US Size JP Size EU Size 7.5 25 40.5 8 25.5 41 8.5 26 41.5 9 26.5 42 9.5 27 42.5 10 27.5 43 10.5 28 43.5 11 28.5 44 11.5 29 44.5
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Wolverine boots have been an American classic since their inception in 1883 when founder, G.A. Krause, was inspired by men who wanted quality-made products but also demanded comfort and craftsmanship in their boots. Many of the original Wolverine boots were used to help build railroads, skyscrapers, highways and landmarks across America during the early 1900s. The 1000 Mile Collection was introduced in 1914 as an homage to the original designs of the Wolverine heritage brand, which are so durable and comfortable they've been said to give you "1000 miles of wear." Wolverine boots are handcrafted in Rockford, MI.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.