Woodland Hunters Flannel in Sage
- Brand Info
- This button-down shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a hefty flannel fabric at their Ashland, PA factory. Inspired by woodland sportsmen attire, the shirt features a classic check pattern atop its soft brushed exterior, which will continue to soften with repeated wear and washing. Pairing classic details like the front chest pocket and locker loop with contemporary adjustments like the shortened button down collar is part of what has made Gitman Vintage a household name for over 80 years.
- Slim modern fit
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 24.25" 29" Medium 44" 18" 24.25" 30" Large 48" 19" 25" 30.5" X-Large 50" 20" 25.5" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today