Wool Button-Down Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This classic button-down shirt comes as part of the "Vallis" collection from FACTOTUM -- an offshoot of the mainline focused on everyday essentials. Made from a brushed wool-blend fabric, this well-tailored shirt is designed for a versatile understated look. Subtle details include accentuated pleats along the placket and cuffs, extra fine detail stitching throughout, and a classic locker loop playing tribute to FACTOTUM's vintage inspiration.
- Slim fit
- Made from Japanese brushed wool-blend fabric
- Single chest pocket
- Pleat detailing along placket and cuffs
- Extra fine detail stitching throughout
- Custom tonal buttons
- 90% cotton, 10% wool
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 39" 16.5" 25" 29" 46 41" 17" 25.5" 29.5" 48 42" 17.5" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.