Herringbone Wool Crewneck Sweater in Grey
- Brand Info
- This item comes as part of the Vallis collection from FACTOTUM - an offshoot of the mainline focused on versatile essentials. This classic crewneck sweater is sewn from a brushed wool fabric with an extremely soft touch, and woven with a vertical herringbone texture. Finished with ribbed cuffs, collar, and hem.
- Slim modern fit
- Supple wool fabric, brushed on both sides for an extremely soft feel
- Herringbone style weave
- Classic rib knit weave for better flexibility
- Ribbed cuffs, hem, and collar
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 38" 15.5" 25" 24.5" 46 40" 16" 25.5" 25.5" 48 42" 16" 26" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.