Attachment / KKA
Wool Fringe Scarf in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Wool Fringe Scarf is made from Super 120's wool, which is primarily used in high-end suiting. The fine material makes for an exceptionally soft touch. Combined with the warmth of wool, and its enormous size, the scarf is versatile and well suited for winter days.
- Huge blanket style scarf
- Super fine wool with loose weave
- Woven fringe along all edges
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
- The scarf measures 5 feet by 5 feet.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.