"Work Shirt" in Houndstooth
- Brand Info
- The latest addition to Rogue Territory's shirting lineup is the short sleeve version of their beloved Work Shirt. This iteration features a lightweight cotton houndstooth fabric, indigo dyed to increased personalization with wear. Finishing touches like triple needle chainstich seams and urea catseye buttons make this a piece that is both durable and relaxed.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Lightweight cotton houndstooth fabric
- Two pockets at chest and pen pocket
- Triple needle chainstitch with runoff
- Urea catseye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 8.75" 27.75" Medium 42" 18" 9.25" 28.25" Large 44" 18.5" 9.5" 28.25" X-Large 46" 19" 10" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.