"World Class" Wool Sweater in Lotion
- Brand Info
- Howlin's "World Class" sweater is made using local Scottish wool that has been brushed for a hairier texture and softer feel. The sweater is distinguished by its signature color blocking design, which incorporates complimentary color tones across the chest. Comfortably tailored for convenient sizing, the sweater is crafted with raglan sleeves and thick ribbed detailing.
- Regular fit
- Made from brushed Scottish wool
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 100% wool
- Made in Scotland
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 15" 25" 26" Medium 41" 16" 26" 27" Large 43" 17" 26" 27.5" X-Large 45" 17.5" 26.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.