Pure Blue Japan
Woven Check Button Up Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Information
- This button-up from Pure Blue Japan is crafted with an indigo check pattern that is woven into the fabric. With wear, the shirt will fade to reveal the patterned texture, becoming more prominent after each wash. The shirt is fitted with custom detailing, including chainstitch runoff, and the signature Pure Blue Japan indigofera leaf embroidery.
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Single chest pocket at front
- Brass metal buttons
- Vintage double-needle construction
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 4.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 14.75" 24.75" 25.25" 3 40" 15.5" 25" 25.75" 4 42" 17" 25.5" 27.25" 5 44.5" 17.75" 26" 28"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.