Woven Sashiko Work Shirt in Ecru
- Brand Info
- Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, Samurai's shirting is crafted with the same level of expertise as the brand's denim. The shirt is sewn using a custom woven Sashiko fabric, with stripes and detailing made with Kase dyed indigo yarn. This version of the work shirt is cut in Samurai's new Overseas fit with added length, and features chain-stitched side seams, gusseted side vents, and custom detailing accentuating the brands uniquely Japanese ethos.
- International exclusive model
- Regular fit (OVS style)
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Woven sashiko fabric with Kase dye yarn
- Chain stitched side seams
- Triple-needle stitched construction
- Dual chest pockets
- Gusseted side vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 42" 16.5" 23.5" 26.75" Large 43" 17" 24.25" 28" X-Large 45" 17.75" 25" 29" XX-Large 47" 18.5" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.