"Wyndham" Parka in Military Green
- Brand Info
- The Wyndham Parka from Canada Goose is a hip-length quilted jacket made from premium duck down insulation. Rated Level 3 on the Thermal Experience Index™ (TEI), the parka is suitable for temperatures as low as -5°F and is built using Canada Goose's signature 192GSM Arctic-Tech fabric shell. Finished with water-repellent coating and a premium detailing, including a genuine coyote fur hood and suede tricot lined chin guard.
- Slim fit
- Ideal for temperatures as low as -5°F
- Detachable coyote fur hood
- Suede tricot lined collar and cuffs
- Two exterior fleece-lined zip pockets, two interior pockets
- Two-way YKK zipper
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
- Made in Canada
- Style #3808M
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.25" 27" 27" Medium 40.5" 17.25" 27.5" 27" Large 42" 17.25" 28" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.