Blue Blue Japan
"Yamamichi" Stitched Sashiko Baseball Cap in Blue
- Brand Info
- This 6-panel cap from BLUE BLUE is made from an indigo-dyed stitched sashiko fabric and features an adjustable leather strap-back for maximum versatility. Woven using a dobby loom fitted with two contrasting shades of indigo thread, Blue Blue's Yamamichi fabric is inspired by the steep incline and declines found on Japanese mountain roads. Complete with a blue satin brim, herringbone sweatband, and short-style bill.
- Classic 6-panel cap
- "Yamamichi" stitched sashiko fabric
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Adjustable leather strap-back
- Stretch-fit design
- Blue satin brim
- Black herringbone sweatband
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- One size, approx 22.5" inches circumference
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.