Blue Blue Japan
"Yamamichi" Stitched Sashiko Reversible Haori in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Expertly made in Japan, the "Yamamichi" Haori from Blue Blue Japan is sewn using a custom stitched sashiko fabric in a reversible open placket silhouette. Woven using a dobby loom fitted with two contrasting shades of indigo thread, Blue Blue's Yamamichi fabric is inspired by the steep incline and declines found on Japanese mountain roads. With wear, the fabric will fade creating a distinctly unique garment that flourishes with age. Cut in a relaxed fit with vents at the side seam and patch pockets at the waist.
- Relaxed fit
- "Yamamichi" stitched sashiko fabric
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Open placket
- Two patch pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 47" 19.75" 21.25" 27" Large 49" 20" 22.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.