Blue Blue Japan
Yarn-Dyed Crewneck Sweater in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Yarn-Dyed Crewneck Sweater from Blue Blue Japan is made from a hefty cotton fabric that has been dyed in genuine indigo. The yarn-dying process keeps the interior of the sweater white, while giving the exterior a rich blue color that has been pre-washed for a worn-in look and feel. Fitted with details like v-stitching at the collar, hand pockets at waist, and ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Genuine indigo-dyed fabric
- Slim, modern fit throughout body
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- V-stitch detailing at collar
- Hand pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 38" 16" 24.5" 26.5" Large 41" 17" 25.5" 27.5" X-Large 44" 18" 25.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.