YOUJK "Yoroi" 25oz Canvas Utility Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Information
- The Yoroi Canvas Utility Jacket from Tanuki is constructed using the brand's heaviest fabric to date. Translated in English to "armor", the Yoroi fabric derives its name from the tough and sturdy nature of the fabric. Having undergone an eco-friendly enzyme wash to relax the fabric, this jacket features black anodized buttons, two exterior waist pockets, one interior chest pockets, and a deerskin leather patch.
- 25oz original heavyweight canvas fabric
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Indigo dyed warp and weft
- Custom hardware and buttons
- Two front hand pockets, single interior chest pocket
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 44.5" 22.75" 22.5" 28.25" 40 46.5" 23.5" 23.25" 28.75" 42 48.5" 24.25" 24" 29.5" 44 50.5" 24.75" 24.25" 30"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.