YUJKT2 "Yurai" 16.5oz Natural Indigo Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The YUJKT2 from Tanuki makes use of the brand's unique slub textured Yurai denim. Tanuki's Yurai denim is a 16.5oz cobalt weft denim employing a unique natural indigo dyeing method allowing for a spectrum of rich blues to show throughout the fabric's surface. The jacket has been given a one-wash treatment to eliminate shrinkage and any sizing concerns, which also results in an incredibly textured feel from the first wear. This jacket makes use of a modified Type-2 design, adding length and hand pockets for a more modern silhouette and better utility.
- 16.5oz unsanforized one-wash selvedge denim
- Modified Type-2 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Rope dyed natural indigo warp and weft
- Custom engraved and finished hardware
- Two front hand pockets with blue herringbone lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Cobalt blue & white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 16.5" 24" 25" 40 41" 17.25" 24.75" 25.5" 42 42.5" 17.75" 25" 25.75" 44 44" 18.25" 25.4" 26.25" 46 46" 19" 26" 27"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.