Warehouse & Co
Yusuke Hanai x Warehouse 4601 Loopwheel Tee in Off White
- Brand Info
- Made in collaboration with contemporary artist Yusuke Hanai, this iteration of the brand's classic loopwheel tee features a playful illustration in Hanai's signature '60s inspired style.
Woven on labor and time-intensive tubular knit machines dating back to the 1960s; Warehouse's Slub Tees are another example of the brand's dedication to time-accurate reproduction. By using a combination of different gauged threads, in tandem with the brand's tubular knit construction, Warehouse is able to produce the shirt's signature slub texturing. The shirts are cut in a regular fit and feature a double-needle stitched collar, minimal branding, and tonal stitching. This garment is expected to shrink 4-5% during the first wash, we recommend laying flat and air drying.
- Yusuke Hanai collaborative design
- Regular fit
- Mediumweight cotton slub fabric
- Loopwheel knit construction
- Single chest pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar
- Tonal stitching
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
This garment is expected to shrink 4-5% during the first wash, we recommend laying flat and air drying.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39" 17" 8.25" 25.75" Large 42" 17.5" 8.5" 26.25" X-Large 44.5" 18.75" 9" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The fifth member of the legendary Osaka 5, Warehouse is revered for the brand's time-accurate reproductions of "Golden Age" mid-century garments down to the stitching specifications. Founded by previous Fullcount and Evisu employees, twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani paved the way as pioneers to the booming denim industry with Warehouse's meticulous and uniquely obsessive attention to detail and vintage construction.