Chelsea Boot 2050 in Milkshake Calf Suede
- Brand Info
- Viberg's 2050 last is built specifically for the brand's Chelsea boot, featuring a sleek profile, elongated almond toe and standard width designed to fit most feet. Crafted using a single-piece upper, the boots have a minimal aesthetic with clean lines, allowing for the Chelsea to be worn casually or semi-formal.
This iteration features a velvet like Calf Suede courtesy of CF Stead of Leeds, England. The production uses carefully selected calf skins which sport a luxurious silky-suede side and a natural full grain reverse. The boots are fused together using stitch down Goodyear welt construction, with a smooth leather sole and Dovetail heel. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and kip lining.
- 2050 Last
- Vegetable tanned calf suede from CF Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Kip lining
- Tonal elastic and pull tab
- Natural leather midsole
- Channelled insole
- Natural flat welt
- Goodyear welt construction
- Leather sole
- Dovetail heel
- Made in Canada
- The 2050 Last is Viberg's chelsea boot last made with a standard D width, elongated toe box, and high instep to accommodate for the laceless boot pattern. Viberg boot's run large. We recommend to take one size smaller from your Brannock size. Please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather began.