QUESTIONS AND SIZING
At Blue Owl we strive to provide the highest quality service to our customers. If you have any questions about our products feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 206-849-6500. We are happy to answer any questions, and we routinely provide additional photos, details, and take specific measurements at our customer’s request.
- All prices and associated fees are charged in US dollars.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB, Discover, and PayPal.
- If you would like to use another form of payment please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we may, under circumstances that in our judgment warrant a special arrangement, accommodate your need.
- Please note that upon placing an order you will receive an automatic email confirming the order. However, this receipt does not constitute a contract, and Blue Owl reserves the right to cancel any order for reason including, but not limited to, inability to authorize a credit card, insufficient stock, or suspicion of fraud.
- Occasionally we may require additional information to verify your identity. In this case we will contact you by email or by telephone.
The merchandise provided by Blue Owl is subject to change. While we make our best effort to keep item availability on the website up to date, certain pieces or sizes that appear on the website may be out of stock. In the case an order is placed and we are out of stock we will contact you about the unavailability shortly after the order is placed, and work out an alternative solution or refund the payment.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to current shipping restraints, shipment times may be longer than expected. Standard shipping routes are unavailable or limited at this time as most parcel delivery services are shipped via commercial flights. We at Blue Owl will try our best to get your shipment to you in a timely manner and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Blue Owl ships worldwide. Here are shipping costs depending upon where you are located. We currently use USPS Priority and Fedex primarily and provide tracking numbers for all shipments. Other shipping options are available upon request.
|United States||About 2-7 Business Days|
|Orders under $200||$10|
|Orders at or above $200||Free|
|Express shipping||Add $25 to base rate|
|Canada||About 7-14 Business Days|
|Orders under $250||$25|
|Orders at or above $250||Free|
|Other International||About 10-21 Business Days|
|Orders under $400||$40|
|Orders at or above $400||Free|
The shipping time listed is an estimate based on our prior experience, however, customs and other factors such as weather or holidays may delay the arrival. We provide tracking for all of our packages but we do not guarantee that the tracking number will work to the final destination. For international packages, once the package leaves the United States it is up to the arrival country's mail service to continue tracking the package. Tracking numbers are to be used as a general guide to anticipate delivery date, but occasionally the tracking numbers will not update which this may or may not necessarily indicate a problem with the package.
If you feel there is concern with your delivery please e-mail us so we can research and be aware of any potential issue. If you are interested in other shipping methods please e-mail email@example.com, and we may make arrangements subject to additional charges, if applicable.
TAXES AND DUTIES
Prices displayed on our website do not reflect taxes or duties.
USA: Sales tax will be charged only on orders shipped to Washington State.
International: The receiver of the package outside of the United States may be subject to taxes, customs, and import duties by the destination government.
BLUE OWL WORKSHOP (BOW) POINTS
Blue Owl offers a rewards system called BOW Points to show appreciation for our repeat customers. Points are earned on a per-order basis at a rate of 10 points for every $100 of the pre-shipping, pre-tax subtotal of the order. Points can be used on full-price items to get a $1 discount for every point spent.
Points cannot be used on sale items, shipping, services, taxes, or in combination with any other discount. Orders which spend Points do not earn Points. Points have no expiration date and will continue to accumulate until they are spent. Points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no monetary value.
Points are linked to the email used when placing an order. You can check on your points on the "My Account" page when you are logged in. To spend your Points simply leave us a request in the Special Instructions section during checkout. Your discount will be applied when the order is processed.
BOW Points Example
|Order Activity||BOW Points Change||New BOW Points Balance|
|Jay places his first order for $275||+20||20|
|Jay places a second order for $295||+20||40|
|Jay places a $95 order, paying $10 shipping, bringing the total to $105||+0||40|
|Jay places an order for $150, using his points, bringing his total to $110||-40||0|
Blue Owl does not offer refunds under any circumstance. Returns are accepted for exchange or store credit only.
Returns must arrive back to Blue Owl within 21 days of when the items were shipped to the recipient. To return any item you must contact Blue Owl within 5 days of receiving the shipment for return authorization.
Items returned to Blue Owl must have their original tags and must be free of wear, wash, damage, odor, or any other condition that would prevent them from being sold as new.
Items sold at discount are final sale and are not subject to return. Items ordered by special request, such as pre-orders or items not regularly carried by Blue Owl are not subject to return.
Underwear, socks, swimwear, and any type of undergarment are final sale and are not subject to return. Denim that has been hemmed, soaked, or altered in any way, even if done through Blue Owl, are not subject to return. Boots and shoes shipped outside of the USA are final sale and are not subject to return.
- Request return authorization on our returns page.
- Ship Authorized Returns: Returns must be shipped no later than seven days of our return authorization, and must be received within 21 days of the initial order. You are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as any items lost or damaged. We recommend that you insure your package and use a service that allows you to track your package. Blue Owl will not accept a return shipped COD.
- Receive Credit/Exchange: Upon arriving at Blue Owl all items will be inspected for any signs of wear, wash, damage, odor, or any other condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. If the items are acceptable you will be contacted via email with information on the credit or exchange. Unacceptable items, including items shipped without authorization, will be returned to sender at sender's cost.
Return Shipping Address:
Blue Owl Workshop
124 NW Canal Street Ste. 1
Seattle, WA 98107