- The signature low top sneaker from Shoes Like Pottery is a flexible and durable canvas sneaker crafted in Japan. The sneaker was forged using the ancient Japanese technique "Ka-ryu" - a vulcanizing process that includes firing the outsoles in a kiln, giving each pair a unique texture and finish. The shoes are fitted with reinforced heels and toes, a cushioned in-sole, and the brand's signature rubber stamp and contrasting blue sole.
- Made using the artisan kiln fired "Ka-ryu" process
- Textured rubber out-sole
- Vulcanized construction
- Reinforcement at heel and toe
- 6 brass eyelets
- Cushioned in-sole
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- The Mill Issue No. 004: Blue Owl Workshop's Guide to Texture
- The Mill Issue No. 003: Product Spotlight - Introducing Shoes Like Pottery
- Shoes Like Pottery are listed in men's sizes and generally run large.
As a general guideline, take the same size as Converse or Red Wing. If you are a half size in these brands, size up to the nearest full size.
For individual sizing advice, please email us at email@example.com.
||US Women's Size
- Since 1873, Shoes Like Pottery has been handcrafting canvas sneakers in their Kurume, Fukuoka studio. Each and every sneaker is forged using the ancient Japanese technique "Ka-ryu" - a vulcanizing process that includes firing the outsoles in a kiln, giving each pair a unique texture and finish akin to artisan ceramics.