14.5oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- A staple for over 30 years, A.P.C. is widely credited for the explosion of modern-day raw denim. Cut from a sanforized 14.5oz Japanese raw selvedge denim, this modified Type-2 jacket sports a rigid feel that will soften with wear, eventually developing the color and character A.P.C. denim is renowned for. Finished with custom hardware and rivets with two hand pockets at the waist.
- Slim fit modified Type-2 design
- 14.5oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Two front hand pockets with herringbone lining
- Custom branded hardware and rivets
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.5" 25.75" 24.75" Medium 40" 17" 26" 25" Large 42" 17.5" 26.5" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1987 by Jean Touitou, A.P.C. was created as a minimalist alternative to the ostentatious designs of popular French fashion. The Parisian label is widely credited for the resurgence of mainstream raw denim thanks to an emphasis on modern silhouettes and lack of embellishments, both of which stand as core principles for the brand's finely-tuned collection over 30 years later.