2-Pack Tube Knit Tee in White
- Brand Info
- Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, Samurai's Tube Knit T-shirts are crafted with the same level of expertise as the brand's denim. Woven on vintage tubular knit machines, the 7oz shirts feature a loose weave highlighting the natural texture and softness of the thick gauge yarn. The shirts are cut in a boxy fit and feature a double-needle stitched collar, minimal branding, and tonal stitching.
- Boxy fit
- 7oz Japanese cotton jersey
- Tube knit construction
- Double-needle stitched collar
- Tonal stitching
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Runs small, we recommend sizing up one size
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39" 16.25" 6.25" 23.5" Large 42" 16.75" 6.25" 24.5" X-Large 44" 17.5" 6.5" 25" XX-Large 44.25" 17.75" 6.75" 26.25"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.