222WJ Duck Canvas Jacket in Brown
- Brand Info
- Sourcing designs from the 1940s, Pherrow's utilizes years of experience in vintage repros for their 222WJ Work Jacket design. Made in Japan, the jacket references rare midcentury denim jackets, featuring triple needle reinforcing, a pleated front design, and large patch pockets at the waist. Pherrow's proprietary duck canvas sports a medium-weight and high tension weave, receiving inspiration from vintage work fabrics.
- Regular fit
- Medium-weight Japanese duck canvas fabric
- Dual patch pockets at the waist
- Brass buttons
- Triple needle reinforcement
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium / 38 42” 17” 23.5" 24" Large / 40 44" 18" 24.25" 25" X-Large / 42 46" 19" 24.75" 25.5" XX-Large / 44 48.5" 20" 25" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.