"3sixteen x Schott NYC" 20th Anniversary Horsehide Perfecto Leather Jacket in Black
- Brand Information
- After a two-year hiatus, the long-awaited return of 3sixteen's collaboration with Schott NYC introduces the iconic 519 Double Rider Perfecto jacket. This annual collaboration showcases a custom-tanned Chromexcel horsehide, boasting a supple finish achieved through a meticulous multi-step tanning process. The jacket features a rich oiled black color with a semi-aniline hand-stained top layer. Lined with a custom-milled satin liner and equipped with brass hardware, this collaboration embodies the essence of quality craftsmanship, beautifully made in the USA.
- 3sixteen x Schott NYC collaboration
- Regular fit
- Made from Horween chromexcel horsehide leather produced exclusively for 3sixteen
- Black satin liner
- Brass zipper
- Nickel snap buttons
- 20 year anniversary leather patch
- 100% horsehide leather
- Due to the nature of the leather, jackets may vary slightly in color
- Made in USA
Limited to 1 jacket per customer. Duplicate orders will be cancelled.
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 43" 17" 25.5" 25" Large 46" 18.25" 25.75" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.