"3sixteen x Schott NYC" Perfecto Leather Jacket in Black Rough-Out
- Brand Information
- Limited to 100 units worldwide, the 3sixteen x Schott NYC "15th Anniversary" is a classic leather jacket modeled after Schott's 519 Double Rider silhouette. Cut from a custom Horween leather, the jacket sports a black rough-out texture that has been heavily-oiled for greater variation in color. The jacket is lined with a a Japanese linen previously used in the brand's FW18 range, and comes equipped with matte black hardware and two "15th Anniversary" Good Art HLYWD snaps. Note: this item cannot be restocked and will not be reproduced.
- 3sixteen x Schott NYC collaboration
- Made from Horween rough-out cowhide leather produced exclusively for 3sixteen
- Schott NYC 519 Double Rider silhouette
- Two "15th Anniversary" .925 sterling silver snaps via Good Art HLYD
- Japanese linen liner
- Matte black buttons and hardware
- Custom branded leather patch via Tanner Goods
- 100% leather
- Made in USA
- Model is 6'3" and 175lbs wearing a size large.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.75" 26" 25.25" Medium 44" 18.5" 26.5" 26" Large 46" 19" 27" 26.25" X-Large 48" 19.5" 27.25" 26.5"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.