7 Hole '73-Folk Boots in Black Horsehide
- Brand Info
- Visvim's '73-Folk Boot is the brand's take on the military boondocker boot using materials of the highest quality from around the world. This iteration features a combination Italian veg tanned horsehide and Japanese canvas fabric for the uppers. Built to last, these boots feature a custom vibram outsole, anchoring the premium uppers with visvim's signature hand-done Goodyear welting. Crafted with a full leather lining, riveted side-panels, brass hardware, and a natural-cork footbed designed to mold to the wearer's specification over time.
- Italian vegetable-tanned horse leather
- Deerskin tab
- Goodyear welt construction
- Custom vibram sole
- Natural cork footbed
- Thick-knit cotton laces
- Natural linen dust bag
- Swiss riri zipper
- Handmade in China
- These run true to size. Take your normal footwear size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.