8085 Iron Ranger Boot in Copper Rough & Tough
- Brand Info
- Developed for the iron miners of Minnesota's Mesabi Range, the iconic Iron Ranger is a rugged boot that has withstood harsh conditions for over a century. Re-introduced in 2008, the boots are characterized by their 6-inch design and double layered toecap for protection against heavy machinery. The boots are crafted using leather from Red Wing's S.B. Foot Tannery, which eschews finishing treatments for a more natural look and better resistance against moisture. This installment sits atop a Vibram® 430 Mini-lug outsole, with chrome hardware and Goodyear welt construction.
This item is excluded from any sales/discount codes.
- Copper Rough & Tough Leather from Red Wing's own S.B. Foot Tannery
- Vibram® 430 Mini-lug outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Double-layered leather toecap
- Chrome eyelets and hooks
- Taslan laces
- Made in USA
US Size JP Size EU Size 7.5 25 40.5 8 25.5 41 8.5 26 41.5 9 26.5 42 9.5 27 42.5 10 27.5 43 10.5 28 43.5 11 28.5 44 11.5 29 44.5 12 29.5 45 13 30.5 46 Comparison Red Wing Size FEIT Low-Top Same size Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Shoes Like Pottery Same size Truman Boot Co. -0.5 Brannock Sizing Device -1.0 Nike -1.5 New Balance -1.5
Established in 1905, the Red Wing Shoe Company is a true American icon. Founder Charles Beckman created the label in his beloved hometown of Red Wing, MN with a determination to make "truly good boots" for the area's miners and oil field workers, starting with a single boot and eventually spanning an entire collection. The Red Wing Heritage line is a nod to the label's rich history, featuring exclusive designs and leathers from the brand's private tannery.