"Absolute Belter" Wool Sweater in Forest
- Brand Info
- Howlin's "Absolute Belter" sweater is crafted in Scotland using virgin merino wool that has been brushed to achieve a softer, hairier texture. The sweater is jacquard-knitted and hand-finished in Scotland, utilizing locally sourced wool and adorned with bold contrasting stripes. This classic crewneck sweater is thoughtfully tailored with raglan sleeves and features thick ribbed detailing for a timeless and comfortable look.
- Tailored fit
- Made from brushed merino wool
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 100% wool
- Made in Scotland
Model is 5'9" and 145lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 16.5" 24" 25.5" Medium 42.5" 17" 24.5" 26" Large 45" 17.5" 25" 26.5" X-Large 48" 18" 25" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.