Alta Work Shirt in Black Southwestern
- Brand Info
- The Alta Shirt from Freenote Cloth is a heavyweight overshirt built from a soft Japanese jacquard fabric. The heavily-textured shirt features a spirited Southwestern design with dual chest pockets, two welt pockets at the waist, and a satin lining for a smooth feel when worn. Finished with custom horn buttons from Italy.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight yarn-dyed fabric from Japan
- Two patch pockets at front
- Two welt pockets at waist
- Satin lined sleeves and yoke
- Custom horn buttons from Italy
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42.5" 17.75" 25" 28.25" Medium 44" 18.5" 26" 29" Large 46" 19.5" 27" 30" X-Large 48" 20" 27.25" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.