"Ashby" Wax Jacket in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Ashby is a contemporary version of Barbour's original waxed jacket from 1980. The jacket is constructed from Barbour's signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, which was engineered to repel rain typical of the British backcountry. The Ashby comes detailed with the brand's signature tartan flannel lining, and is fitted with a snap-button storm flap placket and fine-ribbed corduroy collar to complete the iconic design.
- Regular fit
- 6oz Sylkoil wax canvas shell
- Corduroy collar and cuffs
- English tartan flannel liner
- Zipper and snap front fastening
- Custom branded hardware
- Two patch pockets at front, two hand pockets, one interior pocket
- Barbour embroidery above left pocket
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 78% cotton, 22% polyester
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size M.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 24.5" 29.75" Medium 44" 18" 24.5" 30.25" Large 46" 19" 24.75" 30.75" X-Large 48" 20" 25.25" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A true British icon, few labels in the world are as timeless as Barbour. The Barbour story began in 1894, in the marketplace of England's South Shields, where the family-owned brand is still located to this day. Today, Barbour builds upon its heritage through a line of weather-proof outerwear, channeling the distinct style of the British countryside into every garment.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.