Good Art HLYWD
B&T Bracelet Size A in Sterling Silver
- Brand Info
- The Box and Tongue Bracelet is a signature design from Good Art HLYWD and an amplified take on the classic curb chain style. A spiritual successor to the brand's iconic Model 10 bracelet, the B&T is constructed entirely by hand and equipped with a versatile tongue clasp that is folded, hand-sprung, and fine tuned to work as promised via the press of the trigger. With utmost attention to detail, each link of the chain is carefully forged, filed, and polished to create a true work of art.
- Size A chain, 14mm width
- Box & Tongue locking clasp
- Good Art signature rosette on clasp front
- Good Art logo on clasp back
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Made at the Good Art HLYWD Foundry in Los Angeles, CA
- Includes Bill of Authenticity
- To determine your size, measure your wrist with flexible measuring tape snugly around the lower portion of your wrist.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Driven by the ethos of "the joy of luxury is an experience to relish", Good Art HLYWD produces fine jewelry in classic American styles. Using only the highest quality materials and produced entirely in their Foundry in Los Angeles, Good Art sets a bar for aesthetic and beauty that few brands can ever hope to replicate. In founder Josh Warner's words: "Just as a work of art can uplift the spirit, so too can an everyday object bring joy well beyond its function".