Benson Flannel Work Shirt in Blue Southwest
- Brand Info
- The Benson Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a yarn dyed Japanese fabric. The shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitched detailing and real horn buttons.
- Yarn dyed Japanese fabric
- Regular fit
- Two utility pockets at chest
- French placket
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Branded horn buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 25" 28.25" Medium 44" 18" 26"
29" Large 46" 18.5" 26.5" 29.75" X-Large 48" 19.5" 27.5" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.