"Best Walrus In Town" Wool Sweater in Blue
- Brand Info
- Made in Ireland from merino wool-mohair blend, the "Best Walrus in Town" sweater from Howlin' is a fun crewneck knit built on the same thick-gauge base as their Terry sweaters with contrasting neps throughout. Cut in a comfortably tailored fit, the heavily-textured sweater features a woven walrus pattern, raglan sleeve construction along with ribbed detailing for a contemporary take on a classic look.
- Tailored fit
- Made from genuine merino wool fabric with contrasting neps
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 70% wool 30% mohair
- Made in Ireland
- Model is 5'9" and 145lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18.25" 23.5" 25.75" Medium 42" 19.5" 23.5" 26.25" Large 45" 20" 23.5" 27" X-Large 47.5" 21.5" 23.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.