"Heavyweight ISC" Service Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Made in partnership with Rogue Territory, this Blue Owl exclusive offering outfits the brand's signature Service Shirt style in a heavyweight installment of the RGT Indigo Selvedge Canvas. The new heavyweight ISC fabric sports the same deep indigo color as its predecessor, while weighing in at a strong 15oz weight for more defined creasing and more prominent fade patterns with wear. The shirt-jacket style comes reinforced with heavy-duty matte snap buttons, triple-needle stitched detailing, and smooth navy twill trim along the collar.
- Blue Owl and Rogue Territory exclusive
- Custom 15oz indigo selvedge canvas fabric from Japan
- Two exterior chest pockets, two hand pockets
- Triple needle stitching used on seams
- Indigo chainstitch runoff at vents
- Double needle placket
- Matte black metal snap buttons
- Canvas locker loop on interior of shirt
- Indigo sashiko trim
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.5" 25.25" 28.25" Medium 43" 17" 26.5" 30" Large 45" 18" 27" 30.5" X-Large 47.5" 19" 27.5" 31.25" XX-Large 51" 19.5" 28" 32"
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.