Boom Cat Peacoat in Faded Navy
- Brand Info
- The Boom Cat Peacoat by Wythe is meticulously crafted from an Italian wool fabric, drawing inspiration from the well-worn work coats donned by loggers in the Pacific Northwest and American Midwest. Wythe utilizes a custom wool fabric, reminiscent of vintage textiles, exclusively woven in Italy's Casentino Valley, where this signature material has been crafted since the 14th century. Emulating early naval peacoat patterns, the jacket is adorned with two corduroy lined welt front pockets, a smooth rayon interior liner, and a double-buttoned front closure
- Regular fit
- Weathered-wool courtesy of Casentino mill in Italy
- Two corduroy lined welt pockets
- Custom corozo concha buttons
- 100% wool
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 18" 23" 29.25" Medium 42.5" 18.5" 23.25" 29.5" Large 45" 19" 23.5" 30" X-Large 47" 19.75" 23.75" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- In search of bygone heirlooms of the past, Wythe aims to recreate icons of the past. Inspired by the oxford shirts worn by Miles Davis, the denim pearl snaps James Dean wore, and the the sweatshirts seen on Paul Newman, Wythe looks to pieces of lost Americana in designing classics that evoke the spirit of the west.