Brigadier Boots-Folk in Dark Brown Italian Horsehide
- Brand Info
- The Visvim Brigadier Boot reimagines the timeless boondocker boot with a commitment to superior materials sourced globally. These boots are crafted for durability, utilizing a custom Vibram sole that secures the premium uppers through Visvim's distinctive hand-done Goodyear welting. Featuring a full leather lining, riveted side-panels, brass hardware, and a natural cork footbed designed to mold to the wearer's specifications over time. This version is constructed with Italian vegetable-tanned horse leather, boasting rich texture variations throughout.
- Italian vegetable-tanned horse leather
- Deerskin tab
- Goodyear welt construction
- Custom visvim Vibram sole
- Natural cork footbed
- Thick-knit cotton laces
- Natural linen dust bag
- These run true to size. Take your normal footwear size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.