Carpenter Pants in Grey
- Brand Info
- visvim's Carpenter Pants feature a custom fabric woven using super long staple cotton threads giving the garment a sleek look and unique texture. Cut in a straight leg fit with large fatigue pockets at the waist, the pants are crafted with aspects of Japanese design and traditional workwear. Featuring a fine cotton composition, the fabric has a light weight and visible heather-weave. Detailed with a back cinch, these pants come fixed with integrated layered pockets at the hips, a cotton interior lining, and two large patch pockets at the rear.
- Lightweight long staple cotton fabric
- Straight fit
- Layered fatigue style pockets
- Two patch pockets at the rear
- Button fly with custom aluminum buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 1 32" 13" 12.25" 9.5" 29" 7.75" 2 34" 13.25" 12.5" 10" 30" 8.25" 3 36" 13.5" 12.75" 10.75" 30.5" 8.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.