Chain Embroidery Denim Cap in Indigo Blue
- Brand Info
- Fullcount's Denim Baseball Cap is made using 10oz denim shuttle woven with Zimbabwe cotton yarn. The cap features chainstitch embroidery expertly placed at the crown. Based on 1950's American baseball caps, the hat is designed with a 6-panel crown, an adjustable strap-back, and is dyed a deep indigo that will transform with continued wear.
- Indigo-dyed will fade with use
- 10oz sanforized Japanese denim
- Six-panel baseball cap style
- "Fullcount" chainstitch embroidery at the front
- Adjustable strap
- Tonal stitching
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
A founding member of the legendary Osaka 5, Fullcount is regarded as a pioneer in the world of Japanese denim. Born in 1992, the brand is considered to be among the first Japanese labels to employ long-staple Zimbabwe cotton in their pursuit of creating the perfect denim, which has earned Fullcount a dedicated group of admirers across the globe.