Cameron Corduroy Workshirt in Medium Indigo Wash
- Brand Info
- This classic shirt from RRL is built using a medium-weight fine-wale corduroy fabric. Yarn-dyed indigo for a deep blue hue, the shirt will fade over time producing unique fade patterns tailored to the wearer's lifestyle. Inspired by vintage workwear, RRL utilizes decades of fashion industry experience to carefully replicate the look and feel of a well-worn work shirt. Equipped with two pockets at the chest, custom catseye buttons, and authentic chain-stitched construction at the side seams.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Regular fit
- Built from medium-weight cotton corduroy
- Two patch chest pockets
- Resin buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 24.75" 28.5" Medium 43.5" 18.25" 25.5" 29.5" Large 47" 19.25" 26" 30.25" X-Large 50.5" 20" 26.5" 31.25" XX-Large 54" 20.75" 26.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.