Crosscut Flannel in Emerald Shaggy Check
- Brand Information
- The latest in 3sixteen's crosscut flannel series is cut from a heavyweight Japanese flannel fabric. Woven exclusively for 3sixteen, this hefty flannel comes detailed with a distinct shaggy texture. The flannel is cut in a regular fit and detailed with asymmetrical flap pockets, white cats-eye buttons, and 3sixteen's signature cross-stitched yoke at the back.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight cotton flannel fabric
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- White painted cats-eye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 24" 25" Medium 42" 18" 24.75" 27.5" Large 44" 18.5" 25.5" 28.5" X-Large 46" 19.5" 26" 28.5" XX-Large 49" 20.5"" 26" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.