Crosscut Western in Black Denim
- Brand Information
- This 3sixteen button-up shirt blends old-west influences with the brand's iconic crosscut shirting design. Made from a rinsed 10oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric, it features western-inspired details like asymmetrical flap pockets and 3sixteen's signature cross-stitched back yoke with custom gunmetal snap buttons.
- Tailored fit
- Rinsed 10oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Exposed selvedge at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Custom gunmetal designed buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.75" 25" 29" Medium 42" 17.75" 25.5" 29.5" Large 44.5" 18.5" 26.25" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19" 26.75" 30.75" XX-Large 49" 20" 26.75" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.