Crosspatches Pullover Hoodie in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This pullover hoodie from FDMTL is crafted using a heavyweight french terry fabric cut in a tailored silhouette with hidden seam pockets at the side. Dyed in indigo for a rich blue color that will fade with wear, the hoodie features sashiko inspired patch embroidery at the chest showcasing the brand's love for all things boro and repair. Finished with ribbed knitting at the hems and FDMTL branding at the sleeve.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Heavyweight french terry fabric
- Hidden side seam pockets
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 150lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 42.5" 18.5" 22.5" 26.75" 2 43.5" 19.25" 23.25" 27.25" 3 44.5" 19.75" 23.5" 28.5" 4 46.5" 21" 24" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.