Damaged Field Chino Pants in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Field Chinos are a utilitarian style receiving influence from military baker pants. Custom woven with super long staple cotton, the chinos sport a sleek, fine texture with a soft to touch hand-feel. The pants have undergone a garment dye and feature a distressed finish with subtle oil detailing for a uniquely rustic look. Cut in a straight leg fit, the pants are fitted with original metal button, welt pockets at the rear, and slant pockets at the waist.
- Long staple chino fabric
- Straight fit
- Garment dyed
- Distressed finish
- Tailored pleats
- Adjustable cinch back
- Two slant pockets at the waist
- Two welt pockets at the rear
- Coin pocket
- Button fly with custom metal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 32" 11.5" 12" 9.25" 28.5" 8.5"
3 34" 12" 12.5" 10" 29" 9"
4 36" 12" 13" 10.25" 30" 10.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.