Sierra Boot in Waxed Olive
- Brand Info
- Made exclusively for Blue Owl by Unmarked, the collaborative Sierra Boot offers a sleek interpretation of the enduring derby boot style. Handcrafted in León, Mexico, a city with a rich history in boot and shoe manufacturing, Unmarked uses a unique combination of stitchdown and brass-nailed construction, blending traditional western and classic work-boot crafting techniques.
This iteration features a waxed suede cowhide leather courtesy of LeFarc Tannery with a contrasting rough-out heel counter. The leather comes chrome-tanned with a waxed top-coating, giving a rustic-toned finish, soft-touch, and deep color that will continue to transform over time. Anchored with an all-weather Itshide Commando studded outsole designed with a sleek profile and strong grip.
- Waxed suede cowhide leather from LeFarc tannery in Mexico
- Contrasting heel counter
- Brogue cap toe
- Full calf leather lining
- Natural vegetable-tanned footbed, insole, and midsole
- Antique brass eyelets and speed hooks
- Woven pull tab
- Stitchdown construction with signature brass-nailed waist
- Itshide Commando studded outsole
- Handcrafted in León, Mexico
- Unmarked's boots run true to Brannock sizing. This is generally a half (0.5) size down from a Nike or New Balance sneaker, or one full size up (1) from Viberg's 2030 last. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Established in 2011, Unmarked blends contemporary footwear design with heritage-informed shoemaking techniques. Founder Hugo Fonce started his own workshop in Leon, Mexico, a town with 400 years of shoemaking history and the place where he was raised. The workshop is home to a small team of highly skilled artisans who craft every pair of Unmarked shoes and boots to exacting standards.