Denim Button-Down Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic button-down shirt from BEAMS PLUS is made from a lightweight denim fabric woven using rope dyed indigo yarn in Nishiwaki City, Japan. Modeled after American traditional shirting from the 1960's, BEAMS shirting embodies the same Ivy League spirit with refined Japanese production. All shirting is produced in Japan and features BEAMS' signature "+" embroidery at the hem. Fitted with a button-down collar, single chest pocket, and mother of pearl buttons.
- Regular fit
- Rope dyed indigo denim fabric
- Button down collar
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.75" 23.75" 28" Medium 41.5" 17.75" 25.25" 29.25" Large 43" 18.75" 25.5" 30.25" X-Large 45" 19" 25.75" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Renowned for their masterful interpretation of classic American menswear, BEAMS PLUS is a private-label started in 1999 by Japan’s lifestyle retailer BEAMS. Originating as a tiny shop in Harajuku, Tokyo, BEAMS drew inspiration from images of American Culture seen throughout the '70s, invoking free-spirited emotions and pioneering the Japanese "Ivy League" look. BEAMS PLUS was launched in 1999 to sustain the company's passion for genuine American styles. Combining classic American silhouettes with Japanese craftsmanship, BEAMS PLUS continues to produce garments today, capturing the same spirit that originally inspired the brand decades later.