Dirleton Shirt in Dark Denim
- Brand Info
- The Dirleton shirt is a classic button-down shirt receiving design cues from the brand's Scottish roots. Cut from an 8oz indigo Portuguese denim fabric, the shirt has undergone a rinse process to soften the fabric and add texture. The shirt comes finished with a clean curved hem, mother of pearl buttons, and twin needle reinforcing.
- Regular fit
- 8oz Portuguese indigo denim fabric
- Button down collar
- Curved hem
- Interior herringbone taping along placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 24.5" 26.5" Medium 42" 18" 25" 27" Large 45" 18" 25.25" 27.5" X-Large 47" 19" 25.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Kestin is a Scottish men's clothing brand founded by Kestin Hare headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland. Established with a vision to redefine modern Scottish design, the brand draws inspiration from a blend of sources, including heritage, vintage, workwear, military, sports, and outdoor aesthetics. With a strong emphasis on responsible manufacturing, Kestin is committed to sourcing top-quality fabrics and collaborating with world-renowned factories and mills.