DJ-102xn "Natural Indigo" 15.4oz Selvedge Type-3 Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- 3sixteen's signature Type-3 is a modern reinterpretation of the iconic Type-3 Trucker Jacket. Making use of an exclusive custom-woven denim, the "Natural Indigo" jacket is a celebration of 3sixteen's 20th anniversary, woven using entirely organic cotton. This 14.5oz fabric is crafted entirely from organic cotton, spun using a distinctive process that creates uneven twisted yarns. It is then meticulously rope-dyed in natural indigo from India, with double the dye saturation compared to traditional methods. The result is denim characterized by pronounced cross-hatching and a rugged hand feel, which becomes more pronounced as the fabric is worn and fades. The jacket comes cut and sewn in Los Angeles and is finished with custom 3sixteen details, including a 20th anniversary custom patch.
- Regular fit
- Custom 15.4oz selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu mills
- Natural indigo dye
- Two button chest pockets
- Two hand pockets
- Zig-zag collar reinforcement stitch
- Red and white selvedge ID
- Custom branded anniversary leather patch
- Heavyweight canvas pocket bags
- Gun metal finish custom engraved buttons
- 100% organic cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.25" 24.75" 25" Medium 41.5" 16.75" 24.75" 25.5" Large 44" 17.75" 25" 25.75" X-Large 46” 18.5" 25.25" 26.5" XX-Large 47.5" 19.5" 26" 27"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.