Duck Canvas Work Pants in Brown
- Brand Info
- Based on 1930s workwear, the 333WP from Pherrow's is a classic cut work pant crafted using Japanese duck canvas. Pherrows's proprietary duck canvas sports a medium-weight and high tension weave, receiving inspiration from vintage work fabrics. Cut in a slim-straight silhouette, the pants feature a medium rise, slim leg, and straight-leg from the knee down. Pherrow's outfits the pants with an array of functional details including large fatigue style pockets at the waist, riveted construction at points of high stress, and hardware decorated with Pherrow's "Stormy Blue" moniker, paying homage to the brand's roots in workwear reproduction.
- Modeled after 1930s work pants
- Slim straight fit - medium rise, slim thigh, and straight leg from the knee down
- Medium-weight Japanese duck canvas fabric
- Brass top button
- Button fly
- Slant pockets at the waist
- Patch pocket at the rear
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 30
30" 11.25" 12" 9.3" 35" 8.65" 32
32" 11.25" 12.5" 9.6." 35" 9" 34 34" 11.5" 13" 10" 35" 9.25" 36 36" 11.5" 13.5" 10.25" 35" 9.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.