"Eagle Rising" Corduroy Jacket in California Gold
- Brand Info
- The Eagle Rising jacket from Indigofera is made from a rugged corduroy fabric and contrasted with roughout leather details. The jacket pulls inspiration from classic western attire through a pointed back yoke, leather detailing, and heavyweight brass snap buttons. Cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Thick corduroy fabric
- Roughout leather collar and chest pocket flaps
- Two chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Two felted hand pockets at waist
- Custom branded brass snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail above chest pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 27.5" Medium 43" 18" 26" 28.25" Large 45" 18.5" 26" 29" X-Large 47" 19.5" 26.75" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.