Fall Leaf Tough Pants in Olive Duck Canvas
- Brand Info
- The Fall Leaf Tough Pants by Sassafras draw inspiration from carpenter-style work pants and are tailored for versatile everyday wear. Crafted in Japan from a medium-weight duck canvas fabric, these pants are equipped with a total of 12 pockets, meticulously designed to accommodate a range of daily essentials and tools. The pants feature a loose, tapered silhouette influenced by military baker trousers and are constructed using vintage double-needle stitching with bartack reinforcement for durability.
- High rise, straight leg with minimal taper
- Duck canvas fabric
- Front entry patch pockets
- Slant waist pockets
- Large rear patch pockets
- Tool loops at thigh and rear
- Bartack reinforcements
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 32" 12.75" 12.75" 10.3" 31.5" 9" Medium 33.5" 13" 13" 10.9" 31.5" 9.5" Large 35.5" 13.25" 13.5" 11.25" 31.5" 10" X-Large 38" 13.5" 14" 11.75" 32.5" 10.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Sprouted in 2004, Kyoto based Sassafras derives their inspiration from contemporary gardening, workwear, and vintage military outfits to produce ultra functional pieces designed for multipurpose living. Exceptionally unique, founder Takashi Takagi's ethos stems from his gardening approach, flowing with nature to create effortless silhouettes. With a mix of utilitarian fabrics, array of pockets, and inventive designs, Sassafras's cultivates a one-of-a-kind approach to workwear.